Saturday, February 21, 2009

new tunes

I recently went back and enjoyed some old posts. I loved Lent last year. That was really hard for me but so much fun!! I think I'll go back to confessions...

I love my roommate. We're an interesting pair because we have a lot of things in common and at the same time a lot of things NOT in common. I think we balance each other pretty well. Nat appreciates music much like I do but our tastes are quite different. Since living with Nat (actually, since knowing Nat) I've gradually added to my music collection. It all started with her making me a Fall Back 2007 mix cd with "popular" songs. She couldn't believe I hadn't heard that Umbrella song. Since then I've found space in my life for some fun music I wasn't too interested in before I met her.

My confession:

My recent additions to my music library include:

Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, and T.I. featuring J.T. (that one song, and no I don't know who or what T.I. is) AND I really like it.

I've also added DCFC latest Narrow Stairs (it's ok) and an old love of mine The Cure's Show (one of the best)

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Mmmmmm....I'm not sure how I feel about this to be honest. The JT one is ok though. I've really surprised myself lately in liking him. It has been ever since I've started watching Ellen.