Thursday, October 25, 2007

My New Route

I'm pretty excited about my new running route and so I wanted to show it off. I now work on the South Shore and I decided to pack my running stuff and go to the beach after work. It works out great because by the time I get home it's dark. So today, after my run, I decided to take some pictures: It's darker obviously because It's after my run, but the beach is nice and there is a paved sidewalk along the beach too so I can choose my surface!
There is even a little park at the end of my run that leads to a lake! How great is that?!?!



So yeah, a road goes along the sidewalk but on the other side of me it's the ocean, and on the other side of the road some fantastically quaint houses! So New England!

Now all I want is a good running partner. No one at work will run with me. The other day I met up with a friend and we went for a good run together. It's so much better when I can talk to someone and I forget how long I've been running or when I'm done or how much my foot hurts or whatever it is. For now it's just my ipod and me...

4 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Beautiful! I wish I could be your running partner, you'd kick my trash these days...

Mary said...

Dude, I envy your route.

Mary said...

I have route envy!

Cheesecake said...

Watch out for weirdos!!