Thursday, November 29, 2007

Easy Street

Oh where to begin! I was at a friends house last night and she had just purchased this movie and it had been FOREVER so I really enjoyed watching my favorite scenes. This may be the top of the list.

I dedicate this to Dave and Tiffany. We're all looking to live on Easy Street, Dave sounds like Tim Curry, we have some great dance moves, and we all want to sing! SO I propose we recreate this at the very next possible opportunity.

All the rest of you can just enjoy a trip down memory lane.

4 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

That was great. I love the foot in the wall!!! hilarious. I haven't seen it in SO long and that made me want to watch the whole thing!

Likely said...

hot!

you know I'm down for that. His voice DID sound Dave-ish.

I have never seen that show.

Linda said...

shame on you tiffany.

Likely said...

shame shame, know your name!