Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ushering in my 29th year...

We ventured on a Boston Harbor Cruise featuring the ultimate Guns and Roses cover band: APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION!!!!Only those brave enough made the trip and the true rockers surfaced.
Peggy and I
My co-worker also celebrated her boyfriends birthday on board with their friends. It was a huge bash and a night to remember!
There was much dancing and working the wind!
The crowd was tough but we were tougher. Maintaining the whole evening alcohol free when your feet were being sloshed and the air stale!
The true, the proud, the beautiful in our Paradise City, on a boat smaller than you'd think!


6 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Woo-HOOOO! Wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday Love!

Likely said...

Arrrrrrghh.... do pirates like that kind of music? I think that they do.

i love the hair picture and also, you are pretty.

Tiff Rueckert said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I missed it, I'm a crappy sister in law! We love you and miss you! Please come see us soon!

Allison said...

that looks like fun. i hope you had a good birthday. i sent you an email, probably to an old email address, a week or two ago. what is your current email?

Jenn said...

You look like you are having so much fun. I would love a good night out, but I don't think the twins would be up for it. Man it is as hard as everyone thinks and says.
I'm happy to see that you and Peggy still hang out.

Lindsey from The R House said...

this is the best thing i have ever seen.