Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I usually hate this stuff

but i'm learning to stop hating. I actually found this stupid quiz fun to do. Granted I'm at work and just had it out with a client, but I like my result. (because I like the description. I was hoping for Bell). I guess that explains a bit of why Ariel always annoyed me. Stubborn. Takes forever to learn the same lessons.


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?


and yes I did link to the quiz from the ssbblog. I did look at it today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Sarah...
I took it and I hate stuff like that because what if you really aren't any of the options?? You know?

Linda said...

you have to WANT to believe Sarah. It's the only way. Don't fight Disney. If it says it, it's true.

RR said...

I just finished the quiz. I'm cinderella..go figure.