Monday, August 13, 2007

I was tagged...

Places I've worked:
1-Fountain Green Swim Club (paradise)
2-Friendly's (best two weeks of ice cream EVER)
3-Stats recorder for Ricks College basketball games (don't trust the 99 stats)
4-Heritage RTC

and now FINALLY.....Discovery Day Treatment and the Laurel Hill Inn!!

Movies I can watch over and over:
1-Waiting for Guffman (and the like)
2-An Ideal Husband
3-Bedknobs and Broomsticks
4-Goonies

Places I've lived:
1-Nurenburg Germany
2-Bel Air, Maryland
3-Provo, Utah
4-Boston, Massachusetts
Favorite t.v. shows:
1-The Office
2-LOST
3-So You Think You Can Dance
4-Flight of the Conchords
Places I've been:
1-pubs in Northern Ireland
2- Bolliaden in Sweden
3- relatives in Germany
4-Disneyland
coming soon: The US Open
Favorite foods:
1-My mom's ANYTHING
2-Indian food
3-Thai food
4-chips and salsa!!! mmm, good!

Majors I had considered:
1-physical education
2-dietetics
3-communications
4-teaching
Places I'd rather be:
1-the beach (any beach) Mexico would be nice
2-on a yacht
3-playing tennis
4-in a French Village
Weird things about me:
1-very sensitive sense of smell
2-when i get snappy and irritable my friends know to ask about when I last went running or swimming.
3-I think the song Downtown by Petula Clark is the answer to everything.
4-I'm addicted to music...love it love it and love people who share it!!
Friends I'd like to tag:
1-Allison
2-Johnson (rosotto-whatever)
3-Peg
4-Chris and Tiff

7 comments:

NatAttack said...

I didn't know you liked SYTYCD?! I'm freakin' obSESSED!

P.S. I think you're great.

Linda said...

Thanks Nat!! I think YOU'RE great!

Tiff Rueckert said...

AHH!!! I've got to stop reading these tags...this is the third time I've been tagged and I just keep trying to ignore them! Alright Linda, Sarah and Nat...we'll do it!

Linda said...

Tiff--don't do it if you already have!!! Just do it once and be done with it! or make chris do one...hahahaha!!

Allison said...

us open....lucky! i, also, am trying to ignore the tag.

Rachel said...

Let's go get some thai, no...indian...no chips and salsa...I love it all, can we just go???

Unknown said...

This is Sarah and yes, Downtown has all the answers!