Wednesday, August 8, 2007

When it rains

they aren't kidding. It pours!!!

So for the last few days it's been raining, but that's really not the point. Less than a month ago i had no clue what I was going to do. I had no job, I had no plans, I had no ideas.

My status hasn't changed: still no job and no set plans. But now I have lots of ideas. I have had a ton of interviews lately and new things continue to pop up. So this is good!! Yes!!!

But I still don't know what I'm going to do. I had an offer today. I'm certain I'll get another one before the end of the week. I have two more interviews coming up and a woman just emailed me from where my per diem job is to see if I want to work there full time. WHAT DO I WANT TO DO?

?

Some places I'm for sure more interested than others. The pay scale is so low at some of these places I'm interested in, I'm wondering if it's worth it to work somewhere I know I'll like and fret about finances...

So anyways, all these new possibilities are pouring in and I do have a much better idea of what my career goals are, so what next?

But I love that opportunities are pouring in now. (my mom's fasting brings about miracles!!)

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Oh la la.. so many possibilities. I say pick the highest paid job so you can pay off your loans... however, if you really feel like you'd be miserabme for sure pick the ones that interests you most!

But I don't know anything.

Tiff Rueckert said...

I love Sarah...it's all about the money! (Just Kidding) I also love Inger...her prayers and fasting have brought about lots of miracles for us too!

It's so hard to figure out what to do with our lives! It's impossible to know if we will really enjoy something before we do it! I'd say pick something that offers a little of both because you want to be fulfilled in your job but you also don't want to worry constantly about how to make ends meet! We'll pray for you too!