Tuesday, March 4, 2008

two more

3/3

Yesterday I ate ice cream cake for lunch and that was it. It was really good. It was carvel and had the amazing cookie crumb center thing going on. mmm mm m

3/4

In 5th grade I participated in a HUGE talent show. It was in front of the whole 5th grade. I had a couple friends...I can only remember Heather...who decided to put together a little act. We did a little lip sync and dance to Madonna's "Like a Prayer". It was awesome. We had perfect dance moves...this is also the beginning of my dance crew movement. I am looking to start a new dance crew (what with a talent show coming up and all). I will hold auditions soon, I'll send out a text with a location. get ready for the streets.

3 comments:

Chelz said...

I would be the most awkward crew member, but i am so there for the streets!!

Allison said...

i love ice cream cake

Likely said...

dude... if I only lived in boston. I would totally dig the crew.