Friday, April 13, 2007

Question, Old 97's

So this afternoon, my friend Jenni was hanging out in my room and my music was playing. This song came one which she had never heard! She said to me, Linda, one day somebody's going to ask us right, but seperately? (thanks for that clarification Jenni) I said, yes, Jenni.

then I said quietly, "I was proposed to once." she got all excited and shocked, then I told her it was when I was on my mission in Utah, walking down the street during the Olympics in SLC and a guy driving by professed his love. Flattering yes, Not at all what I was looking for.

so anyway, great song, and this was the best youtube could do. all the others lacked for various reasons. It's a cover but I think he did a nice job!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES!!!!

Whits said...

that is one of my favorite songs of all time. And if its on the favorite songs of all time list, its gotta bey really good.