Tuesday, July 10, 2007

How much is your dead body worth?

Today I read a friend's blog which was about her addiction to blogging. She's a champion blogger...really. I took her quiz and I was at like 40%, so I'm really not that addicted, Thankfully.

But this site had some AMAZING quizes to take! Check this one out:

$5275.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating



I mean...That's important stuff to know!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

My dead body isn't worth enough to pay for a proper funeral. So I guess I won't try to pawn my dead body...for now.

spoonfulL said...

i haven't taken the quiz yet, but i love what you're doing with the place ;)

Anonymous said...

I guess Dave is worth more than I am because Tiffany took the quiz for me. Never let someone take this quiz for you. She checked the slender box instead of the athletic box. Dave chose athletic for himself and we all know that my dead body would be more athletic than Dave's.

Likely said...

But his brain is bigger.

I took it and it was the same as the picture that you posted. Was that your value? 5075 wasn't it?

I was wondering what would be worth more, a undiseased healthy body or a diseased one for educational purposes. I want to redo it and mark myself as an albino and see where it goes from there. The freakier the more money?