Monday, February 11, 2008

Confession 2/11

Sometimes I have to put myself on food logs. I'm not sure why, but sometimes I have very little self-control. I'll eat the whole bag of something or just keep picking in different things until it's time to end the day. At the same time, other days I'll eat very little. The food log is a way to keep me honest. I really DID eat 5 peanut butter cups and that's embarrassing, shaming even. If I have to write it down I'm not going to do it. There will be no evidence of just how bad my eating habits are.

I should probably start another food log today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No food logs for you...you've got it all in your head anyway! And the 5+ miles you run per day shall do the trick, even if you do have a shitty day when Reeses come to the rescue. It all works out in the end. Why do people develop eating disorders? You know all of this much better than me. Because they are overweight and ugly to themselves or because they need some control and that out of control-ness feels ugly? Hey crappy days are just that. No need to punish yourself for things that you can't control. take care of yourself and keep laughing with us. We really do love you.

It's so good that you have cool friends at work that love you no matter what kind of day you have.
:) You rock, Linda!

Likely said...

reese's peanut butter cups are the devil.

Linda said...

you're right faith. I think working with the eating disorderd clients as well as the extremely paranoid are catching up with me.

but reese's pbc's are evil. :)

now i need to come up with another confession...this is really hard! I don't want to disclose anything too damaging.