Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lent Confession 2/20

When I was in college, sophmore year, I dropped a bowling class because it was at 8am. That same semester I struggled to pass a foods class--I hoped it would be like foods in high school and it was actually a lot harder (missing class dropped me to a C but I got it back up). Same semester I took an intro to guitar class. Upon arriving I learned my professor had a "grade-yourself" philosophy. I got out with an A and could only play a really rough "You Are My Sunshine." My favorite class that semester was volleyball but it was on Friday's at 10 which interfered with our Friday brunch so I tried to skip out and had to convince the woman to give me an A-. And every Wednesday I had snowboarding. That was a great semester!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So, what's the confession? !

Unknown said...

Sarah said that.

Likely said...

I think she just confessed that she was pretending to go to college. "Let's play college!"
When your mom reads this she will say - I paid for what????

ha ha. I actually wish I would have taken more fun classes. I took one "fun class" - floral design. The end.

Likely said...

I regret not taking ceramics, bookbinding and clogging.

Linda said...

I took ceramics...it was great! and almost every P.E. offered. I also dabbled in a lot of funky theory and communications classes.

I did play college. and it got me out magna cum laude.

so there Benjamin.

The Thomas Family said...

I took clogging and it was seriously one of the best things I have ever done. I LOVED it and would highly recommend it to anyone. It is a good workout and so fun. I think I will start my girls in clogging specifically.

Jeje said...

Sounds like a fun semester!

Hey, I miss you. Hope all is well in Boston.

Lauren said...

i can relate- swimming, yoga, gymnastics, soccer, wall climbing, and dance- but not all in one semester.