Thursday, January 25, 2007

Badonkadonk Part II

This morning I awoke to an amazing surprise. I have a friend named Lauren. She has a great sense of humor and has a way of stumbling into interesting circumstances. Here is the story:

She had seen my blog posting and I guess thought it was humorous. She looked up the info on the Badonkadonk Land cruiser Tank and adopted it for some gchat humor. She had the photo up and her tag read "why ride a bike when you could have a badonkadonk." Her friend Stu asked her if she knew what I badonkadonk was to which she replied with the information on the tank. He responded with this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=badonkadonk (avoid scrolling down to avoid photos) and this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badonkadonk to which Lauren responded "i am so embarrassed."

So this morning she shared with me this information which I find hysterical!! I also MUST admit...my urban slang is not where it should be and I did not know either. But I still think it's pretty funny. It's actually (Keegan) like the Louis Vittan story. I'm fine once someone tells me what it says, but I just can't read it. I recognize it as soon as it's spoken though. Odd. Perhpas something to do with my fantastic reading and spelling capabilities...

Since this morning I've had lines from Baby Got Back running through my mind so I can tease Lauren about it. 36-24-36? Only if you're 5'3''!!!!

5 comments:

Likely said...

this is great.

urban dictionary is fabulous. Look up mormon for a good laugh.

Cheesecake said...

Linda I would be happy to take on the role of tutor in matters such as these! Just ask me before it makes it to the Blog post to avoid any further mishaps! Also check out the Country song "Honkytonk Badonkadonk" by Trace Adkins. If you make it through the whole song try to resist asking yourself "If we really are the most advanced species?" cause it really hurt my brain.

Likely said...

I told David about this and because he didn't know what it meant I told him to ask his students, I am sure THEY know... ha ha.

Linda said...

hey, looks like those urban slang flash cards didn't really help him out that much? How funny!

Chris Rueckert said...

You're kidding me! Who doesn't know what a Badonkadonk is? Don't you every listen to, what is it 92.3 on the east coast. They're singing about it all the time. Boom. Boom.